Saturday 30 October 2010

That funny flu feeling...

Well I haven't managed to do much in the sewing room over the last week as I've been struck down by a nasty bug of some sort that is either flu or something very like flu!! All I've wanted to do is stay in bed - or maybe it's just a serious case of work related stress, difficult to say for sure! There are times in my life when I really like the idea of being self employed, and right now is one of those times. Then the reality of having a regular wage wins out and I keep going to work. I guess there's a lot of people in that boat, and with the current financial climate people aren't brave enough to set up business on their own. Shame really - if it weren't for the mortgage and the roof over my head I might seriously consider giving it a go... Oh well, maybe next year....

No comments:

Post a Comment