Monday 13 March 2017

Time for a change

When I started writing this blog it was mostly as a kind of diary, but times change, and so has my life, rather drastically it has to be said! The last post was a sad one, and things at work became increasingly difficult from about that time onwards. In the end I took early retirement from the NHS, after an episode of stress related illness, and we did a major review of where we were in life and what we saw for the future. It wasn't a quick process, but eventually we decided on some changes and that's why I now find myself sitting in an old French farmhouse, writing this post. We sold up and bought this house. It's amazing and we love it here, and there is a blog for anyone who wants to read it. It's called Our French Life and you can find it here...
Our French Life

So this blog is going to change focus as since we moved I have opened my own business and it's called KatieJane's Curiosities so it made sense to link this blog to the business. I'm not going to delete the previous posts, but from here on in it's going to be about setting up the business, the ups and the downs, and the joy of French bureaucracy! There might even be information about how Brexit will affect the business and us too I guess.

So here's to the future, and being at least a little bit successful!!
KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment