Thursday 18 November 2010

Marina - the almost finished doll

I say almost finished because I can't decide about the shawl around her shoulders - and should she have a necklace on, and maybe a second net petticoat.... Is doll making always like this I ask? I suppose to some degree it mirrors real life - when we think we've finished something and then we decide to change it, or add something or take it away. Anyway I'm kinda pleased with her as my first ever attempt. I learnt a lot of things on the way and there will be things in the next one that I do differently. In the meantime I need to stop debating the alterations for Marina and decide what to do next. I've thoroughly enjoyed buying fabric for this project - and the next 25 I think it the amount of fabric in my cupboard is anything to go by!!! Forgive the awful picture taking - need camera practice too I think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment