Friday 19 November 2010

The next project...

Well, having slept on ideas overnight I now need to decide what to do next. Particularly as I have said I will make a doll for the next air ambulance charity raffle. I was thinking of making a doll in ambulance outfit but think that may be a bit difficult this early in my learning curve. Anyway I have decided to try another girl doll - possibly in gypsy outfit. I have also decided to make a gothic chick and her man as a wedding present for my son and his fiancee as they are both Goth's. I'd like to say it's a phase but he's been Goth for over 10 years now so I'm guessing probably not!! Fortunately the wedding's not til next year so that gives me a little time.


I'm also still waiting for suggestions for the green material - I thought maybe cushion covers or perhaps even a designer bag of some sort. Think I'll just have to play with it and see what happens!! Husband's out all day today (we've both been on leave all week) and I'm really enjoying having the house to myself. Hopefully it also means that the fabric I bought on ebay will arrive today while he's out so that I don't have to explain why I bought more material when I have lots in the cupboard. Aah he just doesn't understand the way a sewer's mind works. Or a woman's to be honest....

No comments:

Post a Comment