Tuesday 1 January 2013

Aims for 2013...

Two blogs in one day, must be a miracle! 

Today has been a beautiful sunny blue sky day. As I walked the spaniels on Salisbury Plain I had time to think about what comes next and where 2013 will take me. I had decided not to make any New Year resolutions this year as in the past I haven't managed to keep them very well. 

But I have promised myself that the one thing I will do is finish the things I start. I have any number of UFO's in the sewing room that I really need to finish. I started to play the saxophone, but I can still only play one tune. I began learning Italian, but I only managed one term at college and haven't spoken a word since. I started to train the spaniels, but only got as far as the basics. So that's my aim for 2013...

The only other thing I have promised myself is to be grateful and to say thank you more often, to appreciate what I have and the people around me...

Oh and last but not least to make more dolls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment