Tuesday 1 January 2013

An update and new year...

Well it's January 1st 2013 already. Another year over, another one just begun as the song goes. So here's wishing the happiest and healthiest of years to all. 

New Years always make you look back over the past I think. It's fair to say that 2012 wasn't the best year for me and mine, but we'll bounce back and 2013 offers all sorts of things...

First an update however after the last rather depressing blog!

My newest spaniel has recovered from whatever ailments he may or may not have been suffering from thanks to the wonders of steroids and has turned out to be one of the most loving and loyal dogs ever!



My son is now residing in New York with his wife. His visa finally came through in November and he was on the first plane out!! The photo on his facebook page of him and the daughter in law shows just how much he loves and missed her and it is fabulous to see them together again. Even better we now have somewhere exciting to go on holiday! 



And my husband earned major brownie points for taking me away to a cottage in Cornwall for Christmas as he knew I would miss the family christmas times. So Christmas day on the beach was fabulous!!




So all in all things have turned the corner. 

And 2013 is the year that I finish all those things I started, so here's to a great year ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment